I want to create a function that automatically completes the screen
it is wrong sentence.

I want to create a new kind of functionality.

And like your mention, not hexadecimal but binary. I was writing wrong.
And also not managing but generation and using.

I know that .res files are created when LO is built. so I wonder the
location that generating source code. In formula/AllLangResTarget_for.mk,
they only decide referencing source and generation path along the language.
And decide folder name. Is it wrong?

So I think two things.
first, I misunderstood how gb_macro works. so this question title is how to
operate gb_macro(solenv/gbuild).
second, other code exist that core_resource.src convert to foren-US.res. so
I addtional question.