I have two questions related to this flow:
1) In easy_hacks when i look for java category bug in following link:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks/by_Required_Skill/Skill_Java
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks/by_Required_Skill/Skill_Java>

Under beginner skill nothing mentioned instead of an error. When i open under bugzilla it
redirects me file a new bug.

That is because we currently do not have any beginner easyhack in Java. Please remark the main
language of LO is C++, Java is only used for some tests (which are being converted to python) and
some UNO Api interface.

There are however a handful of more interesting java bugs which you could look at.

2)Visual studio is installed in my windows machine and i have build libre office in cywgin. But
how i code in visual studio. In other words how i integrate visual office with this build ( my
language is java).
Very simple, that is not possible at the moment. we are working on a solution (see make
gbuildtojson and make vs2013-ide-integration), but that is currently incomplete.

You can use visual studio as you editor.

rgds
jan I.