On 12/19/2016 02:39 PM, Matúš Kukan wrote:
On 19 December 2016 at 11:23, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com> wrote:
On 12/16/2016 10:53 PM, Luke Benes wrote:
When I try to build with MSVC 2015 I get the following error:
checking whether C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1.0/VC/bin/amd64/cl.exe has broken
static initializer_list support... yes
configure: error: working support for static initializer_list needed
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 281.

<https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=86e6d9b62f4d77a6949fdb98c570930a80f6917c>
"Make check for broken static initialize_list work with MSVC 2015" fixes
that for me

I need this change in the 'else' branch of 'if test "$BITNESS_OVERRIDE" = 64;'
With that it works for me too.
But I can't push now.

<https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c6dba3e8a1c85235a92b36a17c939152b179fe57> "
Add ucrtlib dir also for 32-bit Windows"