Dear Sir/ Madam

I am currently attempting to build Libreoffice on a 32-bit Windows 7 platform.  I have successfully
run autogen.sh using the following command:

/cygdrive/c/sources/libo-core/autogen.sh \
               --with-external-tar=/cygdrive/c/sources/lo-externalsrc \
               --with-junit=/cygdrive/c/sources/junit-4.10.jar \
               --with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/sources/apache-ant-1.9.5 \
               --enable-pch --disable-ccache \
               --disable-activex --disable-atl

I have then commenced the build by running the following command in the same directory that I ran
the aforementioned autogen.sh in:

/opt/lo/bin/make gb_COLOR=1

The build runs for several hours, but then terminates with the following output:

[UNO] cppuhelper
Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.8

C:\sources\libo-core\workdir\UnpackedTarball\xml2\win32\configure.js(181, 2) Microsoft JScript
runtime error: Automation server can't create object

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 12.00.21005.1

NMAKE : fatal error U1064: MAKEFILE not found and no target specified
Stop.
C:/sources/libo-core/external/libxml2/ExternalProject_xml2.mk:34: recipe for target
'C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/ExternalProject/xml2/build' failed
make[1]: *** [C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/ExternalProject/xml2/build] Error 1
Makefile:266: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

I have tried to think about this myself and have inferred the following:

  *   The error Microsoft JScript runtime error: Automation server can't create object seems to be
a fairly generic error that can occur in a range of applications of the Microsoft Script Host.
  *   A makefile is expected, but for whatever reason is not found.
  *   The error message makes reference to NMAKE, which I am aware is associated with Microsoft
Visual Studio.  I have successfully installed Visual Studio 2013 as part of the pre-requisites for
building.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Jason