Hi!

i'm new developer, i'm working on at the bug #34882...

this bug requirement to add a recently used bar in a special character
dialog...

i view the code and i think a solution:

- create a custom widget like SvxShowCharSet called SvxShowFavCharSet and
program it for the goal!

when i read the code the best solition in my opinion is  create a new
widget class... but i have a dubt, is the best way? or is better to inherit
the class SvxShowCharSet?

i already try to create but i miss something, the new class isn't not
appear...

there are guides for this? i try to search but nothing....
or someone can help me to understand how do i do?
do you have any suggest? or is there a rules to program custom widget?
or are ther widgets that can i use for this goal?

thank you for the attention, i hope that i explained good...

bye!