Hey,

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Pierre Lepage <pierrelepage3@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I did a "git commit --amend" followed by a "./gerrit submit master" and I
get the following message.

To ssh://logerrit/core
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master (you are not allowed to
upload merges)
error: impossible de pousser des références vers 'ssh://logerrit/core'

What's wrong?

As the message already mentions you most likely have a merge commit, e.g.
by using git pull instead of git pull -r. Have a look at git log and if
that is the case try to fix it. If this is not the case please attach the
relevant output of git log.

Regards,
Markus