________________________________
From: Jason Marshall <j_k_marshall_2004@live.com>
Sent: 09 October 2016 11:11
To: libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Windows Build Query

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am attempting to build on a 32 bit Windows 7 platform.  I have successfully configured the build
using the following command:

/cygdrive/c/sources/libo-core/autogen.sh \

--with-external-tar=/cygdrive/c/sources/lo-externalsrc \
--with-junit=/cygdrive/c/sources/junit-4.10.jar \
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/sources/apache-ant-1.9.5 \
--enable-pch --disable-ccache \
--disable-activex --disable-atl

The final part of the output of running the above is shown in the extract as follows, which I
assume signals a successful configuration:

config.status: creating config_host/config_python.h

config.status: creating config_host/config_writerperfect.h

?

To build, run:

C:/cygwin/opt/lo/bin/make

?

To view some help, run:

C:/cygwin/opt/lo/bin/make help

I then run the following command within the directory '/cygdrive/c/cygwin':

/opt/lo/bin/make

The following output is received and the command line control on Cygwin is immediately returned to
me:

make: ***. Stop.

I have made sure that I have installed the GNU make, rather than used that of Cygwin.

I have also tried to search for any similar issues involving this problem that others may have had,
but to no avail, hence writing this e-mail.

Consequently, would anybody know what seems to be stopping the build?

Thanks for your help.

Yours faithfully

Jason