Hi there, Kirk Puppy and Rene,

I'm planning to work on improving the video playback in LO, and I am
interested in your experiences with the vlc option.

Can this be made to work at the same quality level as i.e. the gstreamer plugin?

Are you yourself planning to make code contributions in this area?

Greetings,

Stephan van den Akker
Peutz bv
the Netherlands

Wow, that was easy. Thanks for your help Rene!