I am new to this community and I would like to contribute to libre. I read
the initial guidelines and followed them. I work on a linux system. To
install the libre dependencies I used the command "sudo apt-get build-dep
libreoffice", however in the middle of the execution the command terminated
with the following error :-
"E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?
E: Failed to process build dependencies"

I've also attached a screenshot of my terminal window. I hope someone will
help me out.

Regards,
Huzaifa Iftikhar