Hi Armin,

Armin Le Grand schrieb:
Hi Regina,

tried, but could not create one (tried frames in SW, too).

Might have to do with the change of SW FillStyle/Transparency attributes
to the full Draw ItemSet. These get written with the same attributes as
for draw objects, but before the change that attribute might have been
used. It would be loaded and converted at import, though.

Thus, might be if you use an older version which had not that change and
insert a frame and set transparency, but no guarantees

Direct hit :)

AOO 3.4.1 writes a style:background-transparency for a Writer frame with background color and transparency. LibreOffice 5.3 writes style:background-transparency too, but in addition it writes draw:fill, draw:fill-color and draw:opacity.

LibreOffice writes draw:fill, draw:fill-color and draw:opacity too in style:page-layout-properties, however there without style:background-transparency. But for draw:fill, draw:fill-color and draw:opacity it is the same problem as for style:background-transparency: It is not allowed in style:page-layout-properties.

So my conclusion is, that a transparent property for page background is indeed needed. But I would suggest not to extend the style:background-transparency, but the draw:xyz attributes, because they are richer and already used in LibreOffice.

Kind regards
Regina

HTH!
ALG