Hi

url and pushurl are not the same.

the file you list (hopefully it is core/.git/modules/helpcontent2/config) is exactly like mine.

The pushurl are stored in .git/config and looks like:
   pushurl = ssh://jani@gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/core

I assume you did do:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core core
cd core
git submodule update --init helpcontent2
edit core/.git/config and add your pushurl

Otherwise that could explain your problem.

rgds
jan I.