On 05.08.2016 04:15, weike.liang@cs2c.com.cn wrote:
Hi all,
Currently i'm meeting such an problem that is as follows:
When i run the swriter.exe from the directory "instdir", and then insert
a chart, the program is ok.
But when i install the msi program from the directory
"workdir/installation", and then insert a chart, LO crashes.

hello,

it's hard to guess what the problem might be in such an old version
without at least a backtrace of the crash.

I am puzzled. I analyze it must be the problem of msi. So i suspect the
above two ways use different dlls from the
operation system(i am using Windows 7 64-bit).
I think maybe there is something wrong while the process of making msi.
But i can not find it now.
So please give me some more information and help me to solve the
problem. Thanks in advance.

ps. i'm using the source of LO 5.0.6.3, MS visual studio 2013, cygwin 64-bit

the Wiki says Visual Studio 2013 is also used in TDF release builds for 5.0:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ReleaseBuilds

does it still crash if you install the latest Visual Studio 2013 update?

can you try if it still crashes if you build with "--enable-symbols"
(and what is the stacktrace then?), or with "--enable-debug"?

regards,
 michael