Hi

I looked at your survey and it seems to make a couple of wrong assumptions. To me usability is very
important, but I do not care too much about it, because at LibreOffice we have a hard working UX
team, that makes sure the UI is consistent and has a high usability. All UI changes passes the UX
team before getting merged, so a single developer cannot just add e.g. a whole new set of dialogs.

You might want to take a look at our wiki to see how we are organized. We have different teams
(Development, QA, Doc, UX, L10n) each specialized in their area. Libreoffice is simply too big, to
understand fully for a single volunteer (not even the core developers claim to know all of the
code).

My role is among others to help new people, so it is fair to say, that I am highly involved in the
process.

rgds
jan I.