I implemented parsing of Zoner bitmap format - BMI (only 24 bit so far),
and bitmap fill, images from ZMF.

Bitmap fill can be tiled, but custom tile size is not supported, because as
far as I know it is not available in ODF/librevenge. The same for fit and
crop image placements.
Also shadow and transparency currently do not work for images, even though
looks like LO supports at least shadows. Maybe it is simply not implemented
in ODF generator.

http://i.imgur.com/j5MeDqT.png fill
http://i.imgur.com/pHGGEUo.png images

BMI is a separate format (Zoner Draw can export and import it), so libzmf
also supports parsing and output (as a document with an image) of separate
BMI files.