[put the libreoffice ML and Miklos in CC]

On 07/11/2016 01:52 AM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Thorsten Behrens <thb@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Laurent Balland-Poirier wrote:
 include/svl/zformat.hxx        |    3
 svl/source/numbers/zformat.cxx |  273 +++++++----------------------------------

Hu guys,

as Stephan correctly noticed - the above was the last mail reaching
the commits list, on July 4th. I checked the mod queue, there's
nothing pending, so presumably the problem is on the gerrit VM / tdf
mail system?

isn't that fed from the fdo side ?
the commit feed to ML pre-existed gerrit.. I I do not recall we
migrated that out of fdo.. there would have been no need since fdo is
still getting a replicated to.

there is a update hook on fdo core.git that is trying to send emails
to libreoffice-commits@lists.freedesktop.org
it has not changed since Apr 19 2013

Miklos had contacted someone at fdo already (though apparently w/o any positive outcome yet?)