On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 3:04 PM, David Ostrovsky <d.ostrovsky@gmx.de> wrote:
when I get a stream message about an approval +2 I do not know if
that
change was +1 verified by gerrit

Nobody ever told you to use stream events, but GQL.

Yes somebody told me: vmiklos pointed me to a python example using
stream.. on face value that was not a bad idea since gerrit's doc is
saying for 'Change added:

approvals
All approval attributes granted.

but it turned out that was 'All approval attributes granted .... in
_that_ specific comment', so really not all of them at all.

furthermore the json representation of a patcheset does not seems to
contain the 'is mergeable attribute'

That turned out not fitting the need. but streaming would have been a
great solution to be both reactive and cheap.

Don't mix accounts and groups entities with change meta data.

I need both. The rule to be implemented is
"if a commit on master is verified _by jenkins_ AND is reviewed +2 by
_the author of the patch_ then auto-submit."

that require both accounts information _and_ change/patchsets information.

Have you read my original mail? Here is the fixed SQL version as GQL:

Have you read the minutes you answered to ?
"if +2 __by author__ and +1 by jenkins -> auto-push"

project:core
branch:master
is:open
is:mergeable
label:Code-Review+2
label:Verified+1,ci@libreoffice.org
NOT label:Code-Review-2
NOT label:Verified-1

that does not implement the rule desired. see above
we want Code-Review+2 _from the author_.
that query return 4 records instead of 2 (at the time of testing)