Hi Szymon,

Szymon Kłos píše v Po 30. 05. 2016 v 16:55 +0200:

I was doing some improvements to the libcmis also (which is not related
with my current GSoC project). I was hacking 2 Factor Authentication
for GDrive:
- fixed parser for the PIN request page (not merged yet)
- changed the PIN request window

That sounds as a good use of the GSoC time too :-)

Unfortunately I had an exam this week and still have classes at the
university so I didn't do as much as I want.

No problem.

Next I'm going to create controllers for slide transitions and object
animation controls, which are helpful in the Impress.

Please do.

Overall, good progress & nice report - keep up the great work! :-)

Thank you,
Kendy