On 05/30/2016 10:46 AM, Miklos Vajna wrote:
Stephan, do you have an opinion here? Are you interested in making the
plugins work on clang-3.4 (RHEL7) in case that would mean less
after-the-fact plugin warning fixing?

We used to have the plugins work with Clang as old as 3.2. But over time it seems people shifted to using at least 3.5, and nobody bothered checking whether it keeps building with older versions. (And checking whether it keeps building with older versions becomes more and more painful over time; I have old builds back to 3.2 on my machine, but they're no longer working thanks to the libstdc++ abi_tag change.)

That said, I'd hope that it's only minor things that keep the plugins from working on 3.4, and that we can fix those easily. Norbert, can you please upload the full "make -k compilerplugins" output somewhere?