On 26.05.2016 20:18, Luke Benes wrote:

Within the last day or so, the 64-bit version stop building. Now I'm
getting the following error:

E:/core/canvas/source/directx/dx_canvasbitmap.cxx(71): error C2397:
conversion from 'size_t' to 'BYTE' requires a narrowing conversion

The following commit looks suspicious:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=03ddce193b3a031d9156775a8ee94206ba5b39ce

odd that my 32-bit build doesn't complain, hopefully commit
f2d039f67743c7588df5cfd725915627b6efb0ba should fix this

Is there any chance we could add a 64-bit Windows platform for Jenkins
to build on? I've been trying to bisect a separate older 64-bit Windows
bug. What should have been a simple bisect is turning into a project
because of all of the cherry-picking/reverting that I've needed to do. A
Jenkins bot would save us a lot of work.

hmm that would be nice, probably even better than a clang-plugin box...