Dear Sirs,

I am a sales manager at SYS Tech , a company focus on digital signage solution.

Our digital signage software systemsign2000 features as following :

SaaS based
Hardware dependent
No monthly/Annual Fees
Manage centralized from any device(PC/Tablet/Phone),using any operation system
Multi Media & Multi Windows Presentation
Easy Template Creation
Local and Central Scheduling
Content Update
Powerful Remote Management

90 days free trial account is available now. Welcome contact us to get trial account .

Best Regards

Anna Wang
Manager|Sales department No.3 Section
Tsinghua Hi-Tech Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen, China

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=105628464363524519201&target=ALBUM&id=6269893617998221633&authkey=Gv1sRgCNqv3LbkqK2HMQ&invite=CP6ihsMH&feat=email