Hey Regina,

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>
wrote:

Hi Markus,

Markus Mohrhard schrieb:

Hey,

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de
<mailto:rb.henschel@t-online.de>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I tried a clean build of master. The last commit I fetched is
    commit ead37770442a0244094779d199303b7b7e6d634c
    Author: Giuseppe Bilotta <giuseppe.bilotta@gmail.com
    <mailto:giuseppe.bilotta@gmail.com>>
    Date:   Fri Apr 22 12:22:30 2016 +0200
         tdf#84394: add testcase and unit test

    It breaks in
    /core/workdir/CppunitTest/sc_ucalc.test

How does it fail in ucalc? It currently fails on one tinderbox in the
subsequent_export test. The two commits by Guiseppe only touch
subsequent_export_test and xls import code (which is not even loaded
into ucalc).

Could you please attach your build lof to show what is really broken.

What is "lof"?

That should have been "log".

Nevertheless I have attached a log file, what I have got from Visual
Studio, and my autogen.input.

That looks a lot more like a broken OpenCL driver. This is surely not
related to the commit.

Regards,
Markus

Kind regards