Mon, May 02, 2016 at 09:17:32AM +0200, Miklos Vajna wrote:
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:44:57AM +0200, Giuseppe Castagno <giuseppe.castagno@acca-esse.eu>
wrote:
I figured out a fix, for the time being as a patch in external/libcmis.

In Linux it works, I'll test it on Windows before submitting to Gerrit.

The would be very useful in libcmis upstream as well, Mihai anc Cedric has
commit rights there IIRC.

Jup, especially since distros need to patch their libcmis anyway to get
any effect. (system-libcmis).

Be it with official upstream patch/release or getting it from LO (which is
suboptimal) to make it work.

Always try to do stuff like this directly where it belongs. Here: libcmis.

Regards,

Rene