It looks like your gerrit account uses lomes30@hotmail.com

You need to have a match between the mail addr. you have given in gerrit and the one used in git.

So update one of them, and then it should work.

rgds
jan i

On 26 Mar 2016, at 18:19, Jose Mendez <lomenopen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I wonder if any can help me:

when I write  “./logerrit submit master” the answer is always the same:

Joses-MBP:core Pepe$ ./logerrit submit master
Counting objects: 32, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (32/32), done.
Writing objects: 100% (32/32), 8.54 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 32 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (23/23)
remote: Counting objects: 32, done
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
remote:
remote: ERROR:  In commit 0fd00974a6e5654f489b2a00411fcc85c3c43e13
remote: ERROR:  author email address Pepe@Joses-MBP.default
remote: ERROR:  does not match your user account.
remote: ERROR:
remote: ERROR:  The following addresses are currently registered:
remote: ERROR:    lomen30@hotmail.com
remote: ERROR:
remote: ERROR:  To register an email address, please visit:
remote: ERROR:  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/settings/contact
remote:
remote:
To ssh://logerrit/core
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master (invalid author)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://logerrit/core'

./logerrit test   is ok…

I have googled it and I have done:
git config user.email <your email>
$ git commit --amend --reset-author

I have also set the environment variables:

GIT_AUTHOR_NAME is the human-readable name in the “author” field.

GIT_AUTHOR_EMAIL is the email for the “author” field.

GIT_AUTHOR_DATE is the timestamp used for the “author” field.

GIT_COMMITTER_NAME sets the human name for the “committer” field.

GIT_COMMITTER_EMAIL

but nothing ,  after ./logerrit submit master I get the same result.

If anyone would like to suffer the pain through this problem let me know.

I will keep on trying …

Thanks !