Hi dear,

Have you received my last E-mail about Outdoor LED Project Light?

Latest Price for one Private Mould item we produce as follow, please check by return your opinion, I will share you our full range quotations if you want, thanks

LS-TG-3005

Description EXW Quotation Picture
Material: Aluminum+Toughened Glass  Power  Unit Price(USD)

Product Size: L350/290/175*W140 36W US$30.98
InputVoltage: AC110-265V 24W US$25.10
IP Rating: IP65 18W

US$22.55

Hope to cooperate with your esteemed company in nearest futurer!

Welcome to visti our factory!

Best regards!

--

Hammer Ye

Sales manager

Tel:  +86 760 23670355
Fax:  +86 760 23658013
Cell: +86 18576260182
WhatsApp: +86 180 8605 6408
Skype: live:2238477843
Email :  jx@liyinled.com
http://liyinled.en.alibaba.com /  www.liyinled.com

Zhongshan Liyinled Lighting Co., Ltd.

Haiyuansha Industrial Area, Guzhen, Zhongshan, Guang dong, China. 528421
10 YEARS EXPERIENCE ON LED LAMPS