Thanks Chris. I am on a 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04.
Which modules are affected by turning off Java?

A little bit off original question, but do we have documentation around the
supported/required versions of third party libraries and tools (for
example, GCC, gtk, etc..)?
Specifically for gtk, I had to update it to 3.12 for the code to compile.
And even for 3.12 I saw a warning saying we need a more recent version...
It would be helpful if our wiki mentions this or mentions how to document
things like this

Chen

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 10:14 PM, Chris Sherlock <chris.sherlock79@gmail.com>