Sent from my iPad, please excuse any misspellings

On 10 Feb 2016, at 00:45, Yury Tarasievich <yury.tarasievich@gmail.com> wrote:

On 09/02/16 14:37, jan iversen wrote:
On 10 Feb 2016, at 00:33, Yury Tarasievich <yury.tarasievich@gmail.com> wrote:
A question to developers: what could even cause the drastic slowdown of parsing the ODT XML
parts or whatever goes in the writer after the ODT zip archive is unpacked?

The XML parser would be a primary suspect (combined with too high memory usage).

What's the principal difference between the XML parser in 4.* and 5.* series, then?
The 4.* built in the same environment (internal libs, etc.) has no issues of that kind.
Look at "git log" that will tell you exactly what is changed.

Stepping through the loader will very fast determine the function causing the problem.

Me 'stepping through the loader' (you mean debugger, right?) is an event too distant. :)
I am sorry, but if a debugger is too distanct for you, then you are on the wrong list.

This is a list for developers, meaning people who know how to debug. For people wanting to have a
change but not being able to make it, there are different professional support options.

rgds
jan i.

-Yury