On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Eike Rathke <erack@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Thursday, 2016-01-07 17:00:20 -0600, Robinson Tryon wrote:

If any of you have ever wanted to make a private note on a bug report,
feel free to use the 'Tags' field. The content in there is only
viewable to you, and editing that field won't send email to any other
users (so don't be shy about tagging up bugs with your notes!)

Caveat though, that field is really meant as a tags field and not free
from text. Everything you enter there ends up in a tags list and
is suggested for further entries, tags are comma separated.

Ah yes, it does have auto-suggestions, although (in my personal
application of the field) I often just ignore them :P

I'd not use
that for private comments. The tags system helps though to classify bugs
according to a personal schema.

Btw, can the tags list be edited somehow?

Not that I'm aware of.

Unfortunately it is also not
possible to set tags in a mass change, in all bugs of a search result.

Correct. I feel like that one might be a bit easier to implement than
the former feature. Is bulk-update something that you'd find very
useful, or just a nice-to-have?

Best,
--R

--