Hello Eike,

I'll do so. The only reason was, that I just "answered", following a suggestion ... . I'm now on my way to Gerrit with a small detour updating from branch-5-0 -> master (some months old + git pull), new environment using GCC 4.6 -> GCC 4.7 and new tests.
Sorry, next week on workshop, but afterwards hopefully with success.

Best regards,
Andreas
--
Andreas Baier