Hey,

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Giuseppe Castagno <
giuseppe.castagno@acca-esse.eu> wrote:

Hi all,

Building under Kubuntu 14.04 32 bit I got the following, master is
f863f70, autogen.lastrun:

--with-vendor=xxxx
--with-gdrive-client-id=xxxx
--with-gdrive-client-secret=xxxx
--with-external-tar=/srv5/git/LO/externals
--with-lang=en-US
--enable-sal-log
--with-build-version=xxxx

error shown:

/home/beppe/lo-github-beppe/basic/qa/cppunit/test_scanner.cxx:582:(anonymous
namespace)::ScannerTest::testNumbers
assertion failed
- Expression: rtl::math::round( symbols[1].number, 12) ==
rtl::math::round( .3, 12)

test_scanner.cxx:582:Assertion
Test name: (anonymous namespace)::ScannerTest::testNumbers
assertion failed
- Expression: rtl::math::round( symbols[1].number, 12) ==
rtl::math::round( .3, 12)

Failures !!!
Run: 10   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:
make CppunitTest_basic_scanner CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"
    # for interactive debugging on Linux
make CppunitTest_basic_scanner VALGRIND=memcheck
    # for memory checking
make CppunitTest_basic_scanner DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE
    # for exception catching

Nothing on 64bit version. Do I miss some build dependency?

Take the change to line 582 from
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/20270/1/basic/qa/cppunit/test_scanner.cxx
and rerun the test. That will give you a better error message. Ideally we
would convert all uses of CPPUNIT_ASSERT in that test to use
CPPUNIT_ASSERT_EQUAL.

Regards,
Markus