Thank you Thomas, Bjoern and Fernand.

I tried the BAB version 0.5.1 and 3.4.1 for AOO and LibO (by Jörg Schmidt), which I found here https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Packager

Now I realized that the extension "HelloWorld" is installed properly, with no errors (!) on other PCs (both linux and windows) other than the one where I created the Extension, probably because (of course) "HelloWorld" macro already exists in that PC and it's "external and independent" from "HelloWorld" extension that I try to install on it (that's why I receive an error). Sorry.

So, for simple StarBasic macros, I'll try to use that BAB version to simply obtain the Extension, and after I'll try it very well before deployment.

However, we hope to give from Italy a support to have an official BAB-like tool for LibreOffice, it's very important.

Best regards
Andrea