On 11/07/2015 02:45 PM, lucass wrote:
I'm working on an AddIn to use on Calc (
source:https://github.com/beothorn/ClojureCalc ) and I'm having a
problem when compilind an idl using idlc. This addin used to compile
without problems on an older libreoffice sdk (4.3 I think) but it
upgraded to 5.0.2.2 together with my ubuntu and now it doesn't compile
anymore. The error message isn't too helpful either because it points to
a line that doesn't exist, or I am interpreting the error message wrong.

Here's how I'm running idlc

|/usr/lib/libreoffice/sdk/bin/idlc -C -O
/home/lucas/dev/clojurecalc/ClojureCalc/build/idl/urd -I
/home/lucas/dev/clojurecalc/ClojureCalc/src -I
/usr/lib/libreoffice/sdk/idl
/home/lucas/dev/clojurecalc/ClojureCalc/src/com/github/beothorn/clojurecalc/ClojureCalc.idl|

and the output

|Compiling:/home/lucas/dev/clojurecalc/ClojureCalc/src/com/github/beothorn/clojurecalc/ClojureCalc.idl
<command-line>:1[62:62]:Statementcan notbe parsed:syntax
error,unexpected $undefined
/usr/lib/libreoffice/sdk/idl/com/sun/star/uno/XInterface.idl:80[42:42]:Statementcan
notbe parsed:definitions
/usr/lib/libreoffice/sdk/idl/com/sun/star/uno/XInterface.idl:94[5:8]:Statementcan
notbe parsed:syntax error,unexpected IDL_VOID (...more 14errors
...)/usr/lib/libreoffice/sdk/bin/idlc.bin:detected
16errors/usr/lib/libreoffice/sdk/bin/idlc.bin Version1.1|

but line 80 on
/usr/lib/libreoffice/sdk/idl/com/sun/star/uno/XInterface.idl is a
comment, so I don't know what is happening.

The idl in questtion is this
https://github.com/beothorn/ClojureCalc/blob/master/src/com/github/beothorn/clojurecalc/ClojureCalc.idl

I also have the same errors on this idl

https://github.com/beothorn/ClojureCalc/blob/master/src/com/github/beothorn/clojurecalc/XClojureCalc.idl

I don't know how to further investigate this error, or maybe the problem
is obvious and I'm not seeing it. I would like some pointer to how to
keep looking on what's happening, if possible.

The SDK's idlc calls out to a C preprocessor to preprocess the .idl files. Normally, it calls the ucpp executable next to itself in the SDK's bin dir. I assume that something is broken in the Ubuntu setup, and that idlc calls some other preprocessor in a way that does not work.