On 11/05/2015 10:39 PM, İrem Şendur wrote:
Thank you for telling the directory's names.
I thought adding dialog because in this bug's page in Bugzilla, Daniel
Naber who reported this bug and Urmas said there should be dialog asking
for restart on comments.
So now should I focus on just the menu updating and not restart? And is
menu updating issue's solution related with desktop/source/deployment
directory too?

Yes, my (personal) opinion is that it would be more worthwhile to work on live updating of menus than on a blunt "please restart" dialog. However, the former is likely a far more difficult task than the latter.

Extensions bring along menu and toolbar elements via configuration .xcu files that specify changes to the configuration's /org.openoffice.Office.Addons/AddonUI tree. Code can listen on changes to this part of the configuration, and then react to them.

The code reading this configuration data when a newly opened document window's menu is created is AddonsOptions_Impl::ReadOfficeMenuBarSet in framework/source/fwe/classes/addonsoptions.cxx. However, that code does not currently listen on changes to the configuration data.