commit 0c6305a01f13f5c09dc4c000d5b250319fffe0e4
Author: Maxim Monastirsky <momonasmon@gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Nov 3 18:33:43 2015 +0200

     Support of popupmenu resource type

     Reusing the same xml format as the menubar, except that
     a popup menu use menu:menupopup as the root element.

     Change-Id: I2987af0dc698b09aeeb757cff828617515bc3009

Out of curiosity, do you have a short summary what this is going to be used for? Is it about right-click context menus (are they maybe created in hard-coded ways in the code right now, and that will change to a more flexible scheme)?