On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 7:50 AM, Lakshmikanth R <lr.kanth@gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to get LibreOffice viewer for Windows Phone and Windows Tablets.
Can you help in building the LibreOffice for Windows 8.1 Universal app ?
Is it possible ?

I don't think anyone tried yet - but I don't think it  would run
without special tweaks  son phones and tablets - just  like with
android and  ios there surely are some size limits and packaging
restrictions that need to be dealt with.

And universal app as in app for multiple architectures will be too
large to be useful...

Feel free to try and submit the relevant patches ;-)

ciao
Christain