Hi all,

As I mentioned at the QA Meeting today, we've implemented further
restrictions on access to the Severity field. For users to raise the
Severity above 'normal', they will have to be a member of the
'Contributors' group.

To ensure that new contributors don't have to wait for a Bugzilla
Administrator to show up in IRC, we have 'blessed' several other QA
Team members, giving them the ability to add new users to the
Contributors group. If a newcomers wishes to join the QA Team and help
us properly triage incoming bugs, please ask in the #libreoffice-qa
channel, and it's very likely that one of our delegates will be
available.

QA Team:
After a new user is added to the 'Contributors' group, please help
answer any questions they have, and encourage them to read through all
our documentation about triaging and testing.

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon