Hi Saran,

Take a look at this page on our Wiki to get an overall info:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Before you will start to contribute, you should be able to build the LibreOffice on your machine (I think it's most complicated step for new developers). There are a few tutorials under link above, how to do it on different platforms.

Next, you should select an EasyHack, appropriate to your skills:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks

When you're done, use gerrit to submit your patch:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit

In case of any questions, you can also contact developers via IRC, #libreoffice-dev channel on Freenode network. That way you can get answer much quicker.

Regards,
Lukasz Hryniuk