Hi Jack,

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Jack <thejack@protonmail.ch> wrote:
Due my slow internet connection, I am unable to upload my patches the
regular way, so i am sending you my work in the attachment.

As Thorsten already wrote: You either forgot  to attach them, or it
was stripped before reaching the list.

That aside: protomail.ch employs DMARC, which means that e.g. gamil
and other email providers will flag your mails as spam (it's policy
saiys to quarantaine mails) when they are delivered via a mailinglist
or reject them completely. You might want to consider using a
different address for mailinglists.

ciao
Christian