On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 04:40:29PM +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Tue, 2015-08-18 at 01:53 +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
While trying to fix a bug in OpenSymbol font, I found that it
contains some a GSUB table with some weird ligature entries, namely:
Anyone knows why those ligature are there, or should I assume that it
was just some oversight decades ago and drop them?

I think you can safely remove them. As you say they were never actually
in use until fairly recently. I have no idea why they were in there in
the first place.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17913/

Regards,
Khaled