Hi Szymon,

On Sun, 2015-08-16 at 10:19 +0000, Szymon Kłos (via Code Review) wrote:
Change subject: resolved: crash while closing ImageMap Editor

        Thanks so much for that =)

        I've pushed to 5-0 and gerrit for -5-0-1 - extra reviews appreciated:

        https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/17827

        Wrt. a more general concern about Links - it is interesting; the ~Link
destructor does not remove the link (and doesn't have the information to
do so).

        So my hope is that this is a minor sequencing issue and not a
widespread thing we need to tackle now.

        Having said that - having a variant of Link that keeps track of its
target object and removes the link on dispose automatically sounds like
rather a good idea to me (GObject has something like this).

        Thanks !

                Michael.

--
 michael.meeks@collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot