Hi Olivier,

Olivier Hallot schrieb:
HI Regina

On 03/08/2015 20:59, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Olivier,

(...)

Look into /core/helpcompiler/source/HelpCompiler.cxx, method
HelpCompiler::saveXhpForJar, line #102-105.
It seems the syntax highlighting is restricted to files from the folder
"sbasic".

Kind regards
Regina

So I moved the file to text/sbasic/shared/ and it has now the syntax
highlighting.

I've not yet tested it, but if you write the basic code as snippet on a file located in sbasic and embed that section in your file in shared, it should work too.

The problem with moving the whole file to sbasic is, that the Index depends on the selected module. So the index items defined in your file will only be shown, if the user selects Basic in the top drop-down-list.

Another question is, whether it is really needed to restrict the bascode related replacements to sbasic. The replacement is done once during compilation, and the compilation time will become longer (noticable?). But the runtime on user side is not effected because the sbasic.jar archive contains the file, which has the replacement already done.

But still we need more info on the UNO stuff, before we commit the patch.

Ideally the developer of that feature should tell a little more.

Kind regards
Regina