Hi Matteo,

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Matteo Campanelli
<matteo.campanelli@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to use "logerrit testfeature" as Thorsten suggested here.
Unfortunately I get the error below at some point.
I tried to install the hook suggested but I get the same error (what I did
was: I modified the logerrit script to launch the suggested "scp" command
right before making the commit).

Any suggestions?

Just do as the message says:

remote: ERROR: missing Change-Id in commit message footer

gerrit  uses the  Change-Id  string in the  commit message to track a
change. Apparently you didn't update the git hooks  when  creating the
 commit, so  there is no line "Change-Id: ..." in the commit-message.

remote: Suggestion for commit message:

gerrit provides  you  with a sample, that you could  add to  your
commit with commit --amend or similar.

remote: Change-Id: I3860b9bbd2fb808f6eff7c9956de32b00f917b55
remote:
remote: Hint: To automatically insert Change-Id, install the hook:
remote:   gitdir=$(git rev-parse --git-dir); scp -p -P 29418
matteocam@gerrit.libreoffice.org:hooks/commit-msg ${gitdir}/hooks/

alternatively use the ./g command, that  also installs the git-hooks...

ciao
Christian