On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 03:27:07 PM Eike Rathke wrote:
On Wednesday, 2015-07-29 22:45:18 +1200, Ryan McCoskrie wrote:
(I'm having trouble with logerrit)

That is why? We much prefer patches on gerrit, it eases review and
handling a lot. Using git review might also be an option for you. If for
some reason you *have* to use mail attachments, please use git
format-patch to generate the patch to be attached, which preserves
author and date and commit message, or even use the git send-email
command.

I use gerrit last year successfully but at the moment it's rejecting my public
key. I'm working on that though.

[Various technical notes]
Thanks for the feed back. Hopefully my next contribution won't be such a mess.

Last but not least:

Apparently we don't have your license statement on file, could you
please send us a blanket statement that you contribute all your past and
future patches under the MPLv2 and LGPLv3+ licenses? Best on the dev
mailing list libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org so we can link to it from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

Something like this does nicely:

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Best use Subject: <your full name> license statement

I've already done that.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2014-September/063297.html

--
Ryan McCoskrie