This part has been completed; also we can chain-links are set directly
after loading from file now.
Thorsten, everything that worked already is working after setting the UNO
property but the solution is a bit dirty. Please see my last chat message
today.

Matteo

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 12:14 AM Thorsten Behrens <