Hi Michael,

On 07/28/2015 10:23 PM, Michael Stahl wrote:
On 27.07.2015 11:51, Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
On 07/27/2015 08:55 AM, Noel Grandin wrote:
fixed with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=16f3ef520cafaef42694f5e63a60167e3c41081c

by the way, are we going to continue having both neon and serf WebDAV
implementations?

iirc the "serf" one only got merged because of Apple's dictatorial
app-store censorship regime that rejects anything with a LGPL license
for unknown and unexplained reasons?

and serf doesn't even solve the one problem with neon, namely that it
requires OpenSSL and doesn't work with NSS.

or does it?  i'd be all for switching to serf if it did :)

AFAIK serf uses OpenSSL, I saw nothing regarding NSS.

This info comes from the 'scons --help' command issued in serf 1.3.8 main dir.

--
Kind Regards,
Giuseppe Castagno aka beppec56
giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu