The past week I've been working on generating more UNO entity types,
and testing the result. Some tweaks were needed along the way, and
changes will be needed to make the API use more of Haskell's type
system, hoping to reduce the amount of work for the user.

For this week, most of the code generation should be done. Note that I
haven't pushed any commit recently since the generated code is
"broken" (read: not yet in a state where the basics work without
problems). Something should come along in the next few days.

Kind regards,
Jorge