HI Kendy, all

On 03/07/2015 12:39, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Hi,

Olivier recently resurrected the HelpAuthoring.oxt extension that makes
it much easier to edit help files, and I've pushed that to git now:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/tree/helpauthoring

Thanks.

I don't want to announce it too widely yet, tough; it has a bug that
from some reason, the new edits appear in bold when saved (they appear
enclosed in <emph> / </emph>).

Olivier, anybody - can you please have a look why that happens?  Cannot
do myself ATM :-(

Just to make it clear, it is the same tool as Apache openOffice as of
2015/7/3. I will also look at.

Once this is fixed, I hope the editing of Help will get much easier, and
we'll be able to get better coverage / higher quality Help even before
we convert to some better editable format.  Some instructions how to use
it:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Help

Olivier - if you can make it to the next ESC, that would be great :-)
Thanks so much for making this happen!

I will try not to get lost with DST between northern and southern
hemispheres. ;-)

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice