On June 30, 2015 at 12:49 PM JW Clements <jwclements@jwcca.com> wrote:

You have been named as the author of a bug related to "Adjust references
during sort".

Please correct your code.

And please_*test*_  your new code completely before releasing it.

Dear JW Clements,

Thank you very much for your heartfelt and extremely thought-provoking email.
 Unfortunately I no longer volunteer my time to handle direct user requests such
as yours.  However, I have taken the liberty of forwarding your request to the
development mailing lint in the hope that someone will be kind enough to
volunteer to handle your input.

Have a great day!

Kohei