On 23/06/2015 03:35, Tomaž Vajngerl wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 5:26 AM, julien2412 <serval2412@yahoo.fr> wrote:
On master we switched to use gtk3 over gtk2 by default, which is a
quite different beast in LO (vcl doesn't draw using X11, instead it
uses the headless renderer) and is not yet polished (the warnings) -
but this needed to happen sooner or later.

You can set the environment variable "SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk" or start LO with
"SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk ./soffice" to get the old gtk2 interface back
or alternatively suppress gtk3 when building LO (I didn't look how,
but it should be possible).

Thank you Tomaž, it works better indeed with this option!
No pb for gtk3, I can understand it needs polishing since it's a brand new "enabled by default" option.
Now I've just got the pb of the pivot table but that's another story.

Julien