Hi Szymon,

On Fri, 2015-06-19 at 19:07 +0200, Szymon Kłos wrote:
This week I didn't work because I was studying for exams.

I hope it all went smoothly ;)

Only today I pushed small commits:
* Checking if login process was successful while creating GDrive
connections. I noticed that after typing wrong password, login dialog
don't appears again. This should be changed. Also user should have
feedback when login attempt failed.

This needs fixing down to the UCP / UCB.

* I fixed the order of services in listbox (descriptions didn't match
with the URLs, this was a mistake from my previous commits).
* Now a user name is filled in the login dialog, user don't need to
retype it second time.

On Monday evening I will have exam too, so probably I start my work on
Tuesday.

To do next:
* user should be able to change password after failed authorization.

Part of the problem is likely to happen here:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/ucb/source/ucp/cmis/cmis_content.cxx#301

I think that we may end up caching the session when the auth fails.

--
Cedric

From the previous report:
* improve a tree (this should follow the user when changing the folder
in other widgets)
* in services listbox I will add connection type before its name
* the main functionality of my dialog – opening the files :)

Regards,
Szymon