Hello,

thanks for reporting and providing a fix at the same time :)

Il 17/06/2015 08:39, Abhimanyu Singh ha scritto:
===== SOLVED =====

I was able to fix it myself.

For fixing linking error you need to edit "vcl/Library_vcl.mk"

[snip]

You also need to add "basebmp" entry because later you would get linking error
again because "vcl/headless/svpbmp.cxx" is using "basebmp".

Any chance you can cook a patch so that would be easier to apply? Otherwise I'll take care of it. Before we can accept your code though you have to send a Code Contributor Statement, see:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

If you plan to continue contributing to LibreOffice you may went to read this and setup your machine for being able to push to gerrit:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

After this you would get few other errors as

ERROR: Removing file ui-previewer from file list.
: ERROR: Removing file shell_scripts_gnome.filelist from file list.
: ERROR: Removing file shell_scripts_kde.filelist from file list.
: ERROR: Removing file shell_scripts.filelist from file list.

Since you don't need these in headless so delete these entries from
"workdir/InstallScriptTarget/setup_osl.ins"
similar to
http://libreoffice-bugs.freedesktop.narkive.com/kFp7vjv9/bug-78857-new-error-source-for-bsh-jar-not-found-when-building-with-java-no

Will take a look at that, thanks!

--